Saturday, June 14, 2008

The school year ends

Last week was full of so many things going on...

It seemed like summer had already begun as the kids were playing outside until 7:45 three days! We were riding bikes, playing catch, playing hide and seek, playing cards, chatting with neighbors...this is really a great neighborhood we've come to. Every day I'm thankful for this house to live in, especially as I drive over the big hill coming home from work. The view is just awesome, and every time I see it it just makes me say a little prayer. Thank you, God, for this beautiful earth we live on, and especialy for giving us this special little area.


Emma graduated from preschool. Caleb finished kindergarten. Where has the time gone? Sarah's walking all over the place? My baby days are quickly coming to an end!


Here's a look at Emma graduating from preschool.


She's just getting so beautiful. I love the little sprinkling of freckles. And she's so ready for kindergarten. Already sounding out words (just from watching her brother.)
Ice cream social at the preschool.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love Emma's dress, it reminds me of our 8th grade graduation dresses. So cute, she is getting big fast.

grandma said...

Congratulations Emma! What a big girl you are and I know you are so ready for kindergarten. Have a fun summer--all of you!

Grandma

Here's the latest from our family.