Saturday, June 7, 2008

Oreos




For some time now, Sarah has been raiding the pantry. She loves to stand at that cover and find something she can bring to me and "eh, eh, uh" until I give her something to eat. No big deal, except that it's never ending! I think the girl would eat all afternoon!

So Thursday afternoon, Chase and I were sitting on the couch and she comes marching out with an Oreo in each hand! I really wish I had gotten that picture, but I was cracking up too hard. She just looked so proud of herself! And I've never fed her Oreos, but she sure seemed to know what they must taste like, because when I told her to give one to Daddy (I thought I'd indulge her and give her one) she shook her head emphatically "no!" and clutched them across her chest!

Well, I guess if you fight that hard for something, you deserve it. So here's Sarah with her prize!

(That's the new smile I get every time she sees the camera.)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Now that cracks me up, she is really getting a personality. She is so cute and funny, I love the story and wish you did have pics to go with it. One of those classic moments.

E likes to eat all the time, she must have a hollow leg or something. She has slowed down some lately though

Here's the latest from our family.