Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Cracks me up!



Aunt Nani came over to watch the kids for a bit last week, and boy was Sarah hammin' it up for the camera!
She's already conditioned to smile, or so she thinks it's a smile =) when she sees the camera. She just cracks me up every day for some reason.


But I must admit, we are in the midst of toddlerdom, and the tantrums have begun. Oh, you know, the lay-flat-out-on-the-floor, kick-your-feet, pull-your-hair-out (me, not her) tantrums. Yes, it's true. That beautiful face, that innocent little creature, is capable now of having a tantrum...and that's because she has developed a little temper of her own!

2 comments:

grandma said...

Not our baby girl. I've never seen a tantrum.

Grandma

Unknown said...

She is a ham, she loves the camera.

Oh boy, tantrums are something I don't miss! Enjoy them for me :)

Here's the latest from our family.