Saturday, May 3, 2008

What to Say?




Well, I don't have any exciting events going on right now to share pictures of. We went to another Angel Game on Friday (they lost again), but I already shared pics of that. We went to another Little League game today, but I've shared that.



Sarah was looking cute again today, but of course I had to change her out of her adorable-but-banana-smeared outfit before I could get a picture. She's been making this silly face lately where she scrunches up her nose while smiling and showing all of her teeth. Speaking of teeth, she appears to be getting a new one to balance out the top.



She's really working on walking and loves when you hold her hands to help her. So that's what I've been doing lately at Caleb's games- hunching down over her, holding her hands, and practicing walking. Here she is practicing with Grandma. Thanks Grandma, for giving my back a rest!



No, she's not really watching the game. She's using the fence to hold on to while she walks.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love the pics and they never get old! Keep up the great blogging. BTW, I always wanted to eat there too and I am so glad to hear you had a good time.

Yes, It is Heather F that we went to school with and swam with at BPHS. She lives up here and is a homeschool mom like me. We are having a great time together.

Here's the latest from our family.