Saturday, May 17, 2008

We've Come to the End

Today was the last baseball game of the season. I thought I would be happy to finally be done with all of these games, but it's somewhat bittersweet. As Caleb ended baseball today, I could see what a player he is. He truly loves to play baseball, and has a great understanding of the game. He's ready to move up to the next division and play with the even bigger boys. My little boy is growing up even more! It seems with every new activity we "finish" lately, it is emphasizing how quickly time passes me by.

I'm excited that the school year is almost over...only four more weeks to work. But at the same time, that means kindergarten is over for Caleb, and Emma is done with her preschool years. Where are my babies? Even Sarah is getting so big, having taken her first couple of steps. She still much prefers crawling, but makes her attempts to move around the house holding onto the walls and couches.

At work my boss always tells us to stop wishing for Friday. She tells us we'll spend more than half of our time wishing it away by doing that. And she's right. So I try to live in each moment that I'm in, making the most of it. So now, instead of continuing to sit here typing at the computer, I'm going to go play with my feisty little girls!! I'll put some pictures on later, but for right now, I don't have the time!

Now, go do something fun! Go on, do it now!! WHy are you still reading? Go have some FUN!! =)

No comments:

Here's the latest from our family.