Friday, May 23, 2008

What a week!


Wow, this has been a week of craziness...the weather provided that! Last Friday Emma skipped t-ball because it was over 90 out...today it was under 60! Oh well, get a few last wears of these sweaters before I pack them away.


Well, my most excitement this week has come from Sarah. She's now officially a walker! Isn't she just too cute?




And my heart just melted when I saw her playing in her room. Emma had left all of her babies lined up on the floor. Sarah came in and found a cup and was giving each baby a pretend drink, and then one for herself! We were on our way to dinner, but I just had to grab the camera and get a shot of her. It was adorable. I just love watching her develop. She wants so much to do what her brother and sister do.




Today at Emma's t-ball practice Sarah walked over to the pile of balls, no easy feat on the grass, and took one. All she wanted to do was throw it for us.


The other big deal, for me anyway, this week was Open House. It's the night of the year when my students and I get to show off all of our hard work, and boy did we present a showcase! They all worked so hard (okay, most of them did) and were so proud to show their parents around the room. It was really a nice night and I enjoyed myself, too.

No comments:

Here's the latest from our family.