Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Playing God


Today Emma's preschool class presented the creation story during chapel. Emma got to be God. She was so excited because she got to wear a crown and she was the only one who got to say lines.
Everyone else got to hold the posters they had worked so hard on. I was lucky, my principal let me come back from lunch a few minutes late so that I could zip over to preschool to watch chapel. They were all so cute.
At the end, they all sang "He's Got the Whole World in His Hands" and I was in the front row so I could actually hear those sweet voices singing to God. It was only 15 minutes long, but it sure was worth the drive over!

As they prayed to thank God for all they have, I thanked him for my precious gems, one which was standing right in front of me, and two others at home. What a wonderful moment!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Very cute! I am sure she did great.

grandma said...

I'm sure Emma did a fantastic job! I love you Emma!

Grandma

Here's the latest from our family.