Saturday, April 26, 2008

My Two Girls


Last night I went scrapbooking. I was looking at Emma when she was one and wondered if she looked much like Sarah. So I decided to get out some of her pictures and compare.

This is at Emma's birthday party.
And here's Sarah at her party.


Emma, just after turning one, at the pumpking patch.


Emma in the swing.





Sarah in the swing.


And of course I can't forget this face. Here's Caleb when he was almost three. Don't you just love that grin?
So what do you think? How similar do they look?

4 comments:

Debbie said...

It's the eyes. Couldn't figure it out where the difference was before, but seeing these pics... Sarah and Emma look very similar except for the shape of the eyes. Just thought I'd share that with you. :)

Unknown said...

I think they have the same face shape but something is different. I think Sarah looks the most like Chase out of all three of your kids. I just think they are both beautiful and so cute. My kids don't really look alike at all!

grandma said...

Well Julie, I think Sarah resembles Carrie when she was a baby. I think Emma and Caleb favor Chase.

Nancy

Unknown said...

Grandma, you are the expert so I believe you :)

Here's the latest from our family.