Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Good times with Grandma!





Last night we went to visit Grandma so she wouldn't be lonely. Nothing like a good dose of chaos to keep you comapny! First we went to dinner at Red Robin where our first challenge took place: who gets to sit by who. "It's my turn to sit by Mommy...no, I want to sit by Grandma....no, I get to sit by Grandma" and so on. Grandma solved the problem by saying we could switch half way through, which made the man behind us (probably a grandpa) laugh so hard he nearly choked. Of course then we were left with who got to sit by Grandma first...isn't it nice to be so loved, Grandma?
Later we went back to Grandma's house for some entertainment by the Wiggles, primarily for Sarah, but it was pretty funny when all three kids started dancing! Even Caleb was able to follow along with the Wiggles. After some ice cream and some more craziness, it was tme to go home. Thanks Grandma, for letting us come over and mess up your house a bit! We love you!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Aww, Miss Nancy looks exactly the same and so does her house. I enjoyed seeing this and I bet she is one GREAT grandma! I have to laugh because we have the same table and I always think of your parents.

Here's the latest from our family.