Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Summer Night


Isn't it great when the sun stays out late? The kids have been having so much fun playing, having dinner, then going out to play some more. And it's so nice not having to worry so much about bedtime (particularly for me since I don't have to worry about mine right now either!). This is really our first summer "vacation" since Caleb has finished his first year in school, and we're living it up.
Sarah was practicing her artistic talents...

...and making some interesting culinary choices!


Kind of by accident, we ended up signed up for nothing this summer. We were too late on swimming lessons, and Emma's art class got cancelled =(. But we've been having a lot of fun at Soak City and just hanging out with the neighborhood kids and kickin' it at the park.


I love the look on her face as she "flossed" with this string from our plants.


And yes, I do have two other kids, but they're never around for me to take pictures of them! Next time!

1 comment:

Debbie said...

Oh my gosh Carrie, I LOVE that second to last shot of Sarah. So stinkin' cute! I can tell you're having fun with your new toy. ;)

Here's the latest from our family.