Sunday, July 6, 2008

Fun on the Fourth

Okay, if this post is up, then I've accomplished something. I really know nothing about using Photoshop, but it was the only way I think I could look at my new pictures (since the resolution is so big) and I learned how to organize and resize them tonight! Yay! So now I guess I've got another goal for the summer...to work on using Photoshop as well.


Perfect belly-flop form!


And some perfect jumping form!
Getting caught sneaking into the cooler.

My baby's smile is healing, and she's getting into as much mischief as before.


For some fun on the fourth, we all went to Grandma's house for swimming and bbq. The kids had a great time in the pool and Caleb and Emma were really doing some fabulous jump stunts as they entered the water. Sarah is doing well, but she doesn't seem to enjoy the pool too much.

Scott, my brother-in-law, bbqed tri-tip and it was delicious. As Emma put it, "This is the best chicken I ever tasted!"
I got to test out my new toy, too. Still working on all the settings, but I'm having fun experimenting! Only now my photos are huge and they're taking forever to upload! Hmmm, I'm sure there's a way to adjust that...just gotta learn how! (update...I learned how!)


I love this picture of Sarah and Grandma.



Just testing out my new-found options!

3 comments:

Debbie said...

Lovely photos Carrie. I can see the difference, mainly in the depth of field and for sure the clarity. Keep up the good work and I'm so glad you're having fun with it!

Unknown said...

I love the pics, the camera works great. I thought your parent's pool had a black bottom for some reason. Their backyard looks really nice :)

Carrie said...

Julie,
It used to be, they had it redone last summer. It is quite nice now! ;)

Here's the latest from our family.