Thursday, July 17, 2008

A Slow Week


Yes, I'm very lucky to have the summer off, I know. And this week was just a slow, uneventful one. We went to the movies on Wednesday and saw Shrek the 3rd. I remembered why it's not a good idea to take a one-year-older (as Emma calls her) to the movies. It hadn't even started yet and she was kicking to get off my lap. Half way through, Emma was bored. We sat in many different seats, and the trip to the bathroom was actually a welcomed break. No more movies for a while!

Playing with friends...yes, that ball is dropping from the net!


Most afternoons we just spend hanging out, playing in the front yard, playing in the water, and the kids see their friends. They made some new ones this week, who, coincidentally, have an awesome new play set in their backyard. One of those wooden kind that are really cool.



Whoa! That slide just tossed me!


Some good news is that Sarah's mouth is healed and she still has her pretty little teeth! They look almost like they did before her fall, so that is great. Thanks for the prayers, Mom.

(I found Mommy's glasses!)




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am Chase's cousin Terry and I deeply enjoyed seeing these pictures, thanks so much for sharing them!

Here's the latest from our family.