Tuesday, August 26, 2008

What a fun night!


We had a great time tonight at the Angels game, and I must thank my good friend M and her husband for giving us their awesome seats to the game tonight! The kids loved being so close, and I loved the cushioned seat! Not to mention, they won 5-0!! I braved bringing my camera, which is pretty tough while bringing Sarah, and bringing dinner with us (thanks Wienerschnitzel, for getting the order right!) and I had fun trying to take some motion shots of Angels.
Oh, Sarah's crying because the game was over and she didn't want to go home...(okay, really she was afraid of the few fireworks that go off when they win!)
Here's Gary Matthews Jr. rubbing his head after being hit with the ball. He staggered a bit, but seemed okay.SAFE!Lackey was pitching, and he did a great job...no runs!!

2 comments:

Coach Chase said...

It was 5-1 and it was Tori Hunter! Get it right.

grandma said...

Oh well, whatever the score was she took some good pictures!

Mom

Here's the latest from our family.