Friday, August 15, 2008

Where has it gone?




Nine weeks ago I was so excited about having weeks and weeks to relax, sleep late, and do whatever I pleased! Well, it didn't quite work out that way, but pretty close. And Thursday it all came to an end...but also to a beginning.




I had so much fun with my kiddos this summer. We visited parks, swam, played at Soak City, read at the library, road bikes, went to movies, played at Big Bear, and sometimes just hung out at home with neighborhood friends. What more could I ask for? I got to practice taking pictures with my new camera, celebrated my 10th anniversary, and overall had just a blast!




On our last day together we decided to go to the park once again, so here are some fun times at Pioneer Park, aka Wagon Wheel, aka "the other water park" because they have fountains you can play in.
I entered this picture in a contest for kids at play...think we'll win?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

It goes so fast, glad you had a wonderful summer. I hope you win the contest :)

grandma said...

I think it should win!

Mom

Here's the latest from our family.