Monday, November 2, 2009

Testing...testing...Halloween!

Well, we finally got it...a new computer! I'm excited to be able to sit down and blog and share pictures without it being an hour and a half ordeal that ends with frustration and hair pulling! Let's hope this works out.




Here's Daddy, already passing out candy!


So last weekend was one of my busiest yet. Caleb had his game Saturday morning, and of course there were Halloween festivities to follow, and the next day was his birthday which led to a trip to Disneyland followed by a family party. Whew! Didn't even get to the laundry or grocery shopping.






This Halloween Sarah and Emma decided back in September to be "Minnie Mice." Actually, Emma decided, and Sarah copied. Because that is what Sarah does these days. Luckily for her, Emma is still flattered (I hear these days may be numbered, so I will enjoy it while it's here!) Sarah would tell anyone who asked "Emmy big Minnie Mouse, I lit-lel one." Actually, she usually said Mickey Mouse, but she meant Minnie. (On a side note, she told Emma tonight she wanted to be Mickey Mouse when she grew up!)

I spent most of Halloween with the girls. We went to the church's Light the Night which was great fun for Sarah. She couldn't believe they were just giving her candy! After all the times I tell her no. Then we came home and hit the streets...while eating pizza between houses (I held the piece and she game back for "one mo bite" after each doorstep.)



Sarah's best friend, Hayden, and her brother Brenton, trick-or-treated with us. Too bad I didn't bring the camera then...would've been hard, though, with pizza in my hands! Though we were all exhausted, we made it back in one piece.

Here's the latest from our family.