Sunday, October 18, 2009

Family Time

Last Monday I had the day off, and since Chase was home, we decided to surprise the kids and take them out of school at lunch time. We headed to Disneyland (along with tons of other people who must have had the same idea) for some family fun. Since it was so crowded, we explored some of the things we hadn't done before, including the canoes and Tom Sawyer's island. It was great!




One of these days I'm going to make an entire album of merry-go-round pictures.


Self-portrait on Dumbo!






Okay, I love this picture!! Love, love, love it! Sarah did not want to wear the life jacket that was required for her to go on the canoes, but we put it on her anyway. After a bit of crying, she finally stopped and attempted to enjoy the ride. I held up the camera and told her to smile. This is what I got!


Disneyland does a great job of fall decorating. Can't wait 'till Christmas!


And we can't forget Maggie the cow!


1 comment:

julie said...

I still laugh that you take them out of school for D-Land. Love it! Very un Carrie like.

The Halloween pics are so cute. Those girls just melt your heart. I can just hear Sarah "on mo bite"

Just was at a Christian camp this weekend and heard that Indian Village closed down. They had to give their entire camp away due to financial hardship. I thought of you, the guy sharing was shocked I knew about it.

Here's the latest from our family.