Sunday, October 18, 2009

Time to Catch Up

Well, if you've been wondering why I haven't posted much lately, it's due to the ongoing battle between my computer and me. This summer, I attempted to "clean up" things on it so it would run faster. That plan backfired. It seems that it's dying a slow death, near it's last breaths. So I spent all yesterday afternoon backing up all my photos (thankfully, I had done that earlier in the summer, so there weren't too, too many) and preparing, just in case. And I managed to get some of my more current pics onto my flash drive, so I can post via my work laptop...yay! So here goes!

Emma's birthday




Our family came over the night before for some cake and presents.


MMMM yummy!

Emma decided last Christmas that she wanted to go to Disneyland for her birthday this year. So that's just what we did, and we had a great day. I truly find it amazing that she's already six years old. At the same time, she seems so much more grown up than that! She is quite the reader now, only two months into first grade. She loves to draw pictures and write stories. And she loves Disneyland...


To top it all off, we had dinner and her (and my) favorite restaurant, The Old Spaghetti Factory, and even Grandma & Grandpa came!

What a great day!

No comments:

Here's the latest from our family.