Sunday, January 11, 2009

Sunday, Sunday



Today was our normal Sunday, went to church, ate lunch (at home today), cleaned up the house, went to the grocery store...nothing too exciting. But I did get a new camera last week that excites me, just a little one that I can keep in my purse. So I didn't miss my opportunity this morning to take some pictures at church on the playground! Oh, and I'm really having fun dressing Emma and Sarah in new coordinating outfits! Too cute...if only they'd stay little for longer.



(She's kneeling, it's not a super long dress!)





Emma helping Sarah off the end of the slide.


Oh, and Sarah has entered a new stage now. The stage of "Why?" I thought 21 months was too young to be there, but every time she's told to do something, we get the "why?"

No comments:

Here's the latest from our family.