Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Disneyland....again!


Okay, so I learned how to get this video on to my blog successfully, but I also learned you can't shoot video vertically! Oh well, just turn your head sideways, cuz this girl is awfully cute!

Yup, you'll probably be seeing a lot of Dland pics this year, taken on my new ultra-tiny camera that I bought mostly just for it! I decided to try out the movies, and it was pretty cool!

Me & my girls (yes, Chase finally handled the camera!)



Caleb's big stunt.





Thanks for the cotton candy grandma!

In Tomorrowland they were having some music Sunday night. It was late, around 9:00, and Sarah was going strong, even with no nap for hte day. We had a blast dancing, well, Caleb didn't (I'm a boy, I can't, was his excuse) and eating cotton candy. And, we stayed until 11:30 that night!

Tearin' it up on the dance floor!







On the way home....

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Sarah has got the moves. What a cute picture story. Your layout is looking good, I might have to hit you up to help me with mine. I love your blog and getting to know your family.

Carrie said...

Thanks, Julie, I didn't like the blue. Funny, I was getting ready to email you to figure out how to get the video in there! After a bunch of tries, I finally managed to change it to the right format.

I enjoy keeping up with your blog, too.

Here's the latest from our family.