Thursday, July 2, 2009

Odds and Ends


So I've nearly finished my first two weeks of summer vacation. Last week was great, the kids did a VBS, we went to the park, saw the Electrical Parade at California Adventure, and bought a waterslide that has been great fun. My modem went out and I was webless for a full week. You don't realize how much you use the net everyday until it's down! But, thankfully, AT&T provided us a new modem for free, so I guess that made the wait worthwhile.


Saturday Emma had her first dance recital, in which she was awesome!! But then that night Caleb got sick. And it has only gotten worse since then. I'll spare the details, but let me say that I currently have two that are coughing nearly all the time, and all three have pink eye! I'd post a picture, but really, who wants to see sick kids? It's disheartening! Sadly, we were unable to go to Sarah's first mommy & me class today, and Emma had to miss her art class =(. We're hoping (really bad!) that everyone is better by tomorrow so we can all enjoy a happy 4th of July.







In the meantime, here's some fun from last week!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Looks like great fun! Sorry they have been sick during summer break. Sarah really has grown, seems like she was just sitting in the baby pool last year. Sounds like they have had fun despite being sick.

Here's the latest from our family.