Sunday, June 21, 2009

The Dads in my life









Happy Father's Day Chase! You are the greatest dad our kids could ever have. I've never seen a dad spend more time playing with his kids than you. From baseball to hairstylist, butt's up to wrestling,

you show your girls and your son just how much they mean to you every day. And I can't tell you how much that means to me.




And to my own Dad. Thank you for being the best dad ever. I can remember those super early morning when you would drive me to swim practice in the dark in your big truck with the
obnoxious horn.

And those family vacations fishing off the dock at Lake Berryessa using bread as bait, and catching more carp (the j
unk fish) than we could keep up with! Thank you for always making time for me. Even more, thank you for still being here, being a faithful attendee of my own childrens' activities. Thanks Dad!

No comments:

Here's the latest from our family.