Thursday, April 16, 2009

It's my Birthday!

and I went to Disneyland! (for a whole two hours =)



It's true, you really do get in free on your birthday. And if you have a pass, and you're lucky enough not to be blocked out on the day of your birthday (and all of us were lucky!) you can receive a "Birthday fun Card" (giftcard) for 69 bucks! (59 for the kids, but hey, that's awesome!!)



So Sarah and I went this morning to claim our gift. We got it and rode a few rides, and had to leave so soon to get Nemmies from kindergarten. Nevertheless, we had fun, just two of us, on Casey Jr., Small World, and the Carousel.



Tonight, it's dinner at Rubios and Baskin Robbins ice cream cake! Oh, and check out the beautiful birthstone necklace I got from my loving kids and hubby!


2 comments:

Unknown said...

That is so much fun, what a good deal that you get some money too! I love the necklace, it is beautiful.

Happy birthday to you!

GiGi said...

Happy happy birthday, yeas you do have a very beautiful life. the necklace is simply lovely. God has blessed you and Chase with a loveing marriage and the most wondeful kids in all the world, ( of course this also includes my mothewr great grandkids too). I am so priveliged to be intrusted with their care during the school year, they are such a delighr and give my life such meaning. See you Sat. Gigi

Here's the latest from our family.