Friday, May 8, 2009

Update!

I don't know why, but I feel that I must always include pictures if I blog. So sometimes, I won't add anything just because I don't have time to decide which pictures to include~ so sad, huh? So even though I have no "matching picture" to add this, I just have to share how proud I am at the moment.

Caleb was invited to play baseball on a tournament team over Memorial Day weekend! He actually got noticed by a coach we played against, who happens to be coaching the team. Isn't that great? Of course to the girls, it just means more games to sit through!!

Tonight we're going to the Angels game...hope they do better than Wednesday's 13-0 final score!! It should be fun, there are a ton of kids from our kids school going, so I know they'll see people they know. Oh, and fireworks, too!

1 comment:

Debbie said...

Congratulations to Caleb and yes, I agree that we shouldn't feel like we can only post with a photo. I wish I would post more, treating it as a journal for the kids. I'm so bad. And tired of being that way. Good for you Carrie for documenting!

Here's the latest from our family.