Monday, December 14, 2009

Let it Snow, let it snow, let it snow!



We don't get to sing that song very often, but after a very rainy Saturday, we (well, Chase) decided to head up to the snow for the day to let the kids have some fun.  I must admit, I was dragging my feet a little, okay, a lot. I just didn't want to be cold and wet, particularly with Sarah newly done with diapers (yay!).  But, I'm glad Chase made me do it, because we all had a wonderful day!

I couldn't believe Sarah. After one trip down the hill with me, she was ready to go on her own! She slid down on that little orange disc and just flew! By then she was done with me.


We made a little snowman, had a few snacks, and before you know it were heading home. The girls were cold and tired, but they'd done really well. All in all, it was a great family day!

1 comment:

grandma said...

It looks like everyone had a great day! Very nice pictures!

Grandma

Here's the latest from our family.