Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Slacker

Yes, that's what I am, at least when it comes to blogging. This page is set so that when I log on to the internet, the first thing I see is my blog. And everytime I see it I think, "Oh, man, I should update that." Then I move on to whatever I was looking for!

So here's a quick update with us, sans pictures, because sadly, I haven't taken many lately!

We've all been back to school now for nearly a month. Caleb is in 2nd and Emma is in 1st. Oh, and I'm in 2nd too- no combo grade this year =). Both of them are doing stupendously well. I couldn't ask for better little academians!

Sadly, Chase lost his teaching position last week. We're holding out for a bit of hope that he may get to go back, but that chance is thin. Not sure what our plans are there, but for now, he gets to be home with Sarah, so that's nice. Speaking of Sarah, she's just a crazy little thing! She talks so, so much, has a friend across the street, and is generally not a baby anymore. Except for the diapers, which she just doesn't want to give up. Lately, when Chase asks her for a hug, she hurries past him and answers, "No thank you." At least she's using good manners!

So there's a quick summary of what's going on here. Between baseball, homework, school, church, and that pesky little thing called housework, the days just roll on by before we can blink!

No comments:

Here's the latest from our family.