Saturday, October 9, 2010

Yosemite


 



Well, it may have been two and a half months since our vacation in Yosemite, but at times it still feels like yesterday...and since I didn't make much blog-progress this summer, I figured I'd backtrack a bit to share our fun times! 

By far, our family's most favorite time together is spending it in Yosemite. I can't think of a more perfectly beautiful place on Earth. I admit, I haven't traveled much, but honestly, I know that not much can compare to the beauty of Yosemite, and I know the world agrees with me...because a good portion of them were up in Yosemite with us! Yeah, it was crowded, but that's about the only negative I can list.



Our vacation up there was just picturesque this year. The weather was PERFECT. The drive wasn't so long. The kids got along!! We had a great time every single day.  And it left me with a feeling of peace and love and a heart just overflowing with gratitude not only for the spectacular place God created, but also for the love that abounds in our family. What could make for a more perfect vacation?

1 comment:

grandma said...

Beautiful family, beautiful vacation place and beautiful pictures. Love you guys!

Mom

Here's the latest from our family.